Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Success


I just want to be successful, is now a cliche statement. It has been bastardized by the youth of America because of one Aubrey Graham (drake to those who aren't familiar). My definition of success does not match up entirely with Mr Grahams. He desires fine automobiles and well endowed harlots, I would like to be a business man who works to live rather than live to work. Don't get me wrong I am not against fast cars or phat asses, but I don't consider them fundamentally important to my success.

Success to me is about having the ability to make decisions in life without basing them on fiscal restraints. It's about being able to do the things you really want without having to worry about your account balance the next day. Some people need to make millions of dollars a year to do this, others a little less. I'm a simple man, some nice cooked food and some nice clean draws would suffice, along with a a nice family, a weekend home, and one or two of those automobiles Mr Graham speaks of.

No comments:

Post a Comment